Compared to other music streaming platforms, Spotify offers better features. A large portion of the audience is attracted to Spotify because of its thousands of interesting features. Users can create their playlists on Spotify.
Playlists can be shared with friends, family members or on social media accounts such as Facebook, Instagram, and WhatsApp. If you own a Spotify public playlist, then you must know who liked your Spotify playlist?
I will explain who liked your Spotify playlist in this little guide. Spotify allows you to create a playlist very easily, but when it comes to managing Spotify Playlist, it becomes challenging. The purpose of this quick guide is to explain everything you need to know about Who liked your Spotify playlist?
How To See Who Liked Your Spotify Playlist?
Within a few years, Spotify expanded its availability, and now users can access Spotify Premium APK from any device, such as iOS, Android, Mac, or PC. If you own a Spotify playlist, then Spotify allows you to check the total number of likes for that Playlist.
You may have to follow different steps to check likes on different devices. I will cover almost all the devices in this guide, so let’s begin.
See Who Liked Your Spotify Playlist On Android?
You can follow these steps if you are an android user or want to know how to see Spotify playlists on Android.
- Open the Spotify application and log in to your account.
- At the bottom, click on the library.
- Click on the playlist tab to see your Spotify playlist.
- Next, click on the name of any playlist you wish to open.
- Under the title, you will see the total number of likes for that Playlist.
See Who Liked Your Spotify Playlist On PC?
Follow these simple steps below to see who liked your Spotify playlist on PC.
- Open the Spotify app on your PC and log in.
- Click on the playlist section on the left side of the homepage.
- Open your targeted Playlist.
- When you open your desired Playlist, you’ll see the total number of likes.
See Who Liked Your Spotify Playlist On iPhone?
If you have an iPhone, follow these steps to find out who liked your Spotify playlist.
- Log in to your Spotify account using the Spotify app on your device.
- At the bottom of your screen, click the library option.
- Click on the playlists section.
- Open your desired Playlist.
- Now you can see the total number of likes on the Playlist under the title.
This article explains how to see who liked your Spotify playlist in depth. After reading this article, you can easily see who liked your Spotify playlist. Feel free to use the comment section below if you still have questions.