Today, Spotify is one of the most famous music brands. Many exciting features are available on this music platform, such as offline listening, sharing timestamps, lyrics show and many others. Spotify also has a pre-save feature. Now Spotify users can easily save a song before it is officially released with this feature. Let’s take a quick look at how to set up Pre-save on Spotify now.
Pre-Save on Spotify
Before we move on to How to set up a pre-save on Spotify? I would like to highlight a few important points. As of now, Spotify does not have a pre-saving feature integrated. It is not possible to pre-save any song before it is officially released. However, creators and distributors develop tools that allow pre-saving. You can access these third-party tools through Google or by checking an artist’s profile.
How To Setup Pre-Save on Spotify?
Now follow these steps if you want to set up pre-save on Spotify.
- Sign up for a free account at https://smarturl.it.
- Click on the Pre-Save option after logging into your account.
- Once that is done, click on Configure Spotify Pre-Save.
- Next, search for your favorite artists.
- After that, copy your song URL and paste it into Spotify Product ID.
- Next, enter the name.
- Now hit on the Organize page section.
- Then save this link by clicking on SaveSmart URL.
Here I have discussed everything about How To Setup Pre-Save on Spotify? You can reach us in the comments section below if you encounter any problems while setting up Spotify pre-Save.
You May Also like: Pros & Cons in Spotify