It’s no secret that Spotify is attracting the attention of a wide audience within the music industry. It has thousands of quality features that make Spotify one of the best music streaming platforms. Different Spotify plans are available to its users, such as individual, DUO, student, and family plans. Spotify also offers a free plan, but it comes with limitations.
Paying for a premium plan will give you access to ad-free listening and other premium features like lyrics, group listening, and timestamp sharing. If you are considering buying a Spotify plan, you must know how to change the Spotify payment method.
In this little guide, I will explain everything you need to know about Spotify payment methods.
How To Change the Spotify Payment Method?
Changing Spotify payment methods is much easier than you think, and if you follow these steps, you won’t encounter any additional problems. You can change the Spotify payment method from any device, whether you’re using an Android, iOS, Mac, or PC-based Spotify application. It’s the same process on every device.
- Open your favorite browser and navigate to https://spotify.com.
- Log in to your Spotify account with your username and password. You can use your Facebook or Google account if you forget your login credentials.
- Once you have logged in to your Spotify account, click the profile icon at the top and click account.
- Under the payment section, open your plans section and click update.
- You will now see a new window to change your payment information. Enter your billing address, credit card, debit card, and PayPal information for the new payment method.
- Once you’re finished, click the change payment details link at the bottom of the page to complete the process.
How To Change Your Spotify Plan?
The steps below will guide you through changing your Spotify plan.
- Sign in to your Spotify account.
- Once you click your profile image, you will see a menu that includes an account. Click on it.
- To change your plan, scroll down to your plans section.
- Now that you have clicked on the changed Spotify plan, you will be taken to a new window explaining all the Spotify plans.
- You can cancel your premium subscription if you click on the cancel premium plan link at the bottom of your page.
- Otherwise, click the select plan and confirm that you want to switch.
- Click on the change plan, and your payment plan will be changed.
Different Payment Methods Available on Spotify
Spotify accepts the following payment methods.
- Credit or Debit card: Payment can be made by credit or debit card.
- PayPal: There is also a PayPal gateway integrated into Spotify. PayPal can be used to purchase premium Spotify subscriptions.
Most Spotify users pay monthly subscriptions with PayPal, credit cards, or debit cards. Additionally, some other payment methods are also available, such as:
- Pay by mobile
- Pay as you go
- Prepaid Card
- Gift Cards
The most popular payment methods are also listed above. You can change your Spotify payment method by following these steps, and if you encounter any problems, just comment below, and we’ll be glad to assist you. There are also many Spotify alternatives available in the market after reading our guide you can choose which is best for you.